The Bihar TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted for the selection of the eligible candidates who wish to pursue careers in teaching for the higher secondary and senior secondary levels of the school education in Bihar Government Schools and Colleges. Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 is state level examination which is conducted by Department of School bihar-tet-2017 Education Bihar. The TET exam is the additional eligibility required for the qualification of Teachers in Primary and Secondary Schools for all the applicants interested to appear in the concerned eligibility exam. Bihar TET is a state level Test and this year Department of School Education Bihar organized this exam after waiting for a long period of time duration (almost 6 years) and lot of candidates fills application form.
BTET Paper - II (Social Science)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Primary Stage (Class I to V)
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Minimum at Least 50% Marks and Final Year in Bachelor Training / Elementary Education. OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with At Least Minimum 45% Marks and Two Year Elementary Education as per NCTE Norms 2002 OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with at Least 50% Marks and 4 Year Old Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with At Least 50% Marks and BTC / SPBTC Exam Passed
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- BA / B.SC and Two Year Elementary Education. OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Exam Passed. OR
- One Year B.Ed Courses with 45% Marks as per NCTE Norms 2002 OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with at Least 50% Marks and 4 Year Old Elementary Education.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam 50% marks and BA B.Ed, B.SC. Ed Degree. OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and Spl B.Ed. Exam Passed